9 Homemade Remedies For Remove Pimples Naturally
It goes without saying that pimples appear due to the clogging of the skin pores, and when the body tries to unclog the pores unsuccessfully it can lead to an acne breakout. When you see pimples start to develop you should realize that it is a sign from within the body that something is wrong. This should spur you to act quickly to remedy the problem. Millions of people all over the world are searching for answers to get rid of their pimples fast. Removing pimples is a painful task and special solutions and cleansers are expensive. However, some easy tips can be followed for the removal of problematic pimples. Several ways exist for removing pimples from the parts of the body. Following are some simples ways to remove pimples.
1. Mix corn flour with egg white and apply on your face. Let is dry completely for 1/2 hour. Dip your hands in warm water and massage your face and wash off. This when repeated regularly gives you a smooth skin.
2. Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. This is a good cure of acne.
3. Prevent and clear up your acne quickly is to eat a salubrious diet. In this regard, you must be especially careful what you eat for breakfast each day, as this is the one meal that can greatly contribute to acne breakouts. When you eat the wrong foods for breakfast, it can greatly hamper the internal cleansing process, which begins at midnight and concludes at noon the following day.
4. This helps in reducing inflammation. Daily apply ice on the pimple until it shrinks in size. Regular practice reduces the size of the pores too. This also prevents accumulation of dirt in the pores that usually leads to acne breakouts.
5. Garlic has well known antibiotic properties making it an excellent treatment for pimples and acne. Peel and mash eight cloves of fresh garlic and apply to face avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave on for about 15 minutes and wash off with a warm cloth.
6. Avoid using oil-based make-up, be sure to sleep only on clean bed sheets, dont touch your face with dirty hands, and use mild shampoos and conditioners to wash your hair. In addition, you should try steam cleaning your face and also do plenty of exercises. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
7. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek – methi leaves over the face every night and wash with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
8. Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
9. Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com