9 Home Remedies Remove Pimple And Get Glowing Skin
The pimples are the common problem among the youngsters. Everyone gets pimples during their adolescent age due to hormones. Studies showed that nearly 90% teenagers suffer from pimples or acne. It is often observed in adults. Removing pimples is a painful task and special solutions and cleansers are expensive. However, some easy tips can be followed for the removal of problematic pimples.
1. Pimples are a problem with most growing girls. Put juice of fresh mint leaves on the face daily for an hour before bath. Another effective method to clear skin blemishes and to remove pimples is to make a paste of half tea spoon turmeric, one teaspoon of sandal wood powder and a little raw milk and apply on the face for half an hour daily before taking a bath.
2. Apply turmeric powder mixed with curd if you have oily skin or use milk if you have dry skin.
3. Apply Ice: This helps in reducing inflammation. Daily apply ice on the pimple until it shrinks in size. Regular practice reduces the size of the pores too. This also prevents accumulation of dirt in the pores that usually leads to acne breakouts.
4. The main advice I will give to all is to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. Not only it is good for you but it is a good cleanser to eliminate impurities out of the body. Your skin will feel more hydrated. Your body internally would not be overheated. Less oil in the food would also help to do the trick as oil is categorized as fats.
5. Grind together neem bark and turmeric with water and rub the paste thus obtained on the affected skin. Mash and strain an onion and mix its juice with a tablespoon of Fuller’s Earth or kaolin and a teaspoon of honey.
6. This gives temporary satisfaction, but leaves cars behind. When the pimple pops out, it spreads over the pores that results in pimple breakouts. When you are thinking to remove pimples, remember to not to touch them.
7. Taking care of the health on the inside is good but you need to be health on the outside which is the physical side as well. Your stress level will be lower than usual and it keeps you active and healthy. You sweat it out and most of all, you too gain the fun! This is one of the best acne treatment.
8. Prepare a churna by powdering dry leaves of Tulasi and make a paste by adding a little water (preferably rain water) and apply it to the face and wash it off after 1-2 hours. Do this daily for some days or months and you will find that this will add beauty, splendour, luster and loveliness to the face and will prevent the appearance of pimples and acne.
9. Exposing the face to steam vapours is useful. However, crushed neem leaves may be put into water and boiled. Care should be taken not to use very hot applications on rough dry skins.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com