7 Effective Tips Get Rid Of Acne Scars
Acne can cause serious problems to your face, or other areas that it affects. Acne scars are red hyper pigments on the skin that are caused due to pimples and zits. Acne scar treatment is easy if the acne is does not come back on the same area of the skin again but it becomes difficult to remove the permanent acne scars if acne lesions reoccur. Like acne remedies, you will find also natural treatments for acne scars. Natural sources like herbs could be utilized to treat acne or pimple scars. The healing process is gradual and it takes time for natural treatments for acne scars. However, they are safer than other methods and have absolutely no negative effects. However, here are some instructions which you need to follow:
1. Receive the Punch Technique. This technique to get rid of acne scars applies to people who have deep-pitted acne scars. Similar to a hair transplant, a piece of scarred skin is punched then removed after which the skin graft is taken, usually from behind the ear, and placed where the scarred skin was removed. When the treatment is done, it can also be combined with Laser Resurfacing or Dermabrasion. If the area on the skin is small enough, it might be unnecessary to replace it.
2. Hormonal treatments can also be effective in many ways. In fact, acne can be cured to a good extent with hormonal treatments especially in women. Have you ever heard of cortisone, an injection that a dermatologist may use to the problem area to lessen redness and swelling instantaneously?
3. Get Dermabrasion-You should not mix this with micro-dermabrasion which removes the top layer of dead surface skin cells from the face, as this coarser method removes deeper layers. It would be almost as if you were to rub sandpaper on your face (which you shouldnt!).
4. This sounds not easy. It demands a good habit and healthy diet. So eat healthyly. Eat several bananas every day will help you a lot. Banana is a fantastic fruit. It has the functions of eliminating toxin, beautifying skin, delaying ageing and balancing oil secretion.
5. Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. Often times a version of baking soda is used in cosmetic micro-dermabrasion treatments. You can give yourself a mini micro-dermabrasion treatment by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with the two teaspoons of filtered water. Then gently rub the mixture on your acne scar for sixty seconds then rinse it off.
6. The best sleep time is between 22 oclock and 6 oclock. Dont sleep too late. If your life is very busy and stressful, try to make it a balanced one . Staying up will make your skin worse,and your acne problem can not be getted rid of easily. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
7. In addition to eating fresh fruits to supply your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you can also smear them onto your face for gentle acid exfoliation. Just puree a forth a cup of pineapple and smooth it onto your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. Since the pineapples contains ascorbic acid, it will impart a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com